“This year’s Golden Globes beauty was consistent with the stars showing a healthy, clean and pretty look. With the rain coming down most stars did not take a chance with the smokey eye and focused on spring fashion reflected in whimsical and fun colors for the lips and eyes.” For this year's show, celebrity makeup artist Joanna Schlip worked with Jillian Michaels from TV's The Biggest Loser. With the rain coming down, Joanna took no chances for streaked stars and used only waterproof make up.
- All La Mer to prepare skin for makeup: The Mist, The Moisturizing Lotion, The Lip Balm
- Joanna went soft and pretty with a gold shimmer eye and a forest green liner along the top of the eyelashes to bring out the color of her eyes. Both by Physicians Formula.
- She used Armani HD foundation and Cle de Peau concealer
- lots and lots of Dior Show Mascara
- Shu Uemura powder
- MAC blush in Pinch O' Peach
- MAC whirl lip liner and MAC lipstick in Blankety with a dab of MAC Lipglass in Revealing in the middle.